Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Look Who Has Been A Little Crab?

We have been busy with a little bit of this and that. We did the Strong Museum and to a baseball game last night. My little L. has been a little out of sorts. Maybe it is growing pains? What I have noticed over the summer is that when she screams or pouts, her brothers give in to her. She is trying to find her place in the family and we are going through the "girl drama" that everyone has told us about since she was our first girl.

It is almost time for her to get on the bus for school. You can't help but think that it has something to do with it.... She is so ready, but it is just a huge step. We have been very chill about it and she loves the attention getting all the back to school gear. Last year she had a fit that she did not need real school supplies and I ended up stocking her at home somewhat.

At the ballgame last night, she was a bear. I mean that screaming kid you always hear that is ruining the event for all around her. I stuck to my guns and did not give in. Let her be crabby and deal with it. At least I know where she gets her fisty and crabby personality.

No comments: