Sunday, August 10, 2008

Never Enough Time In a Day

Even though I am on summer vacation, there is never enough time in a day. People look at me and must think I am crazy. For starters, a person with three kids and a dog one could clean endlessly. If there isn't remnants of a meal from a given child, there is a mess of dog drool and hair. Not that I don't love my pup! I wonder how some people get it all done. I have decided that you just have to let some things go. How do you do that? Well, that is another story. Recent events have taught me that life is just really too short. It is a phrase we use, but it takes on new meaning when you think that someone or something will be there forever. In this disposable society, we take things and people for granted each day. I know that there is not enough time each day, but this is the time I leave the dishes in the sink and go play with my kids.

No comments: